- Paper submission (2 pages abstract): August 7th, 2017.
- Review and acceptance notification: August 27th 2017.
- Camera-Ready version due: September 1st 2017.
- Post-proceedings submission deadline (extended):
- March, 11th (abstract), 2018
- March, 18th (full paper), 2018.
- Post-proceedings acceptance notification: May 6th 2018
Please be aware that the GREC Workshop has a unique acceptance and publishing policy. In order to foster highly interactive and creative interactions, papers are selected and accepted after a summary review, ensuring that presented papers are within the topics of the event.
After the workshop, authors have the opportunity to submit an extended and revised paper for full single-blind review and subsequent publication. Acceptance for presentation at the workshop does not guarantee acceptance and publication in the post-proceedings.